Based upon the demonstrated requirements of the public and private sector, Nella Global has created a number of specialty investigative courses to address areas of identified skill deficiencies. The facilitators have extensive investigative industry skills and are trained in criminal, administrative and military methodologies. The courses are modularised however when administered in their totality form the Nella Global Ethical & Transparent Interview Techniques Investigations Course. Modules include:
Subjects covered include:
- Complaint/Allegation/Incident Assessment
- Investigation Plan
- Scene Examination and Preservation
- Chain of Evidence
- Taking a Statement
- Interview and Questioning Techniques
- PEACE model (Preferred Interview Model)
- Procedural Fairness and Natural Justice
- Analysis and Findings
- Writing an Investigation Report
This course will be invaluable to anyone who conducts investigations as part of their duties.
- Human Resource Professionals – stress/workers comp claims, conflicts of interest, secondary employment, breaches of the code of conduct, misconduct, bullying/grievance and equal opportunity issues.
- OS & H Professionals – Accident/Incidents Investigations
- Emergency Services Coordinators – Critical Incidents Reviews
- Rangers and Security Officers – Incident, Breaches of Local Bylaws etc
- Designated Officers – Public Interest Disclosures, Section 33 notices pursuant to the Corruption & Crime Commission Act 2003.
- Private Investigators – Any agency investigation
The facilitators at Nella Global are all former high level public sector investigators who all hold formal qualifications. The course has been formulated and designed by them and teaches the most contemporary industry techniques.
Scenario based activities will be utilised in the course to allow participants to practice skills learnt.
Course cost is $850 (excludes GST) and includes: Workbook & Resources, morning/afternoon tea & lunch.
To ensure a positive learning environment, places on this course are limited to ten only. A 10% discount applies for bookings of four or more.
- 7-8 February 2013
- 21-22 February 2013